Spring Pool Opening Services
Astro recommends that you open your pool in early spring, such as April or early May. This cooler spring temperature is better for restarting the filtration equipment and balancing the water pH if the pool had standing water over winter.
It is best to have your pool opening by a trained professional, as this is an essential part to the operational success of your swimming pool, spa, jacuzzi or hot tub over the summer season.
Astro's professional pool opening service includes:
We also offer a drain and wash options for pools that are made of concrete that may need a more thorough cleaning as debirs and other organic materials make thier way into the units filters, lines and other areas of the pool.
- Removal of winter cover
- Cleaning of organic materials from retractable winter cover
- Removal of winterizing plugs
- Pool Sealing if cracks developed over winter
- Reassembly, cleaning and activation of filtration equipment
- Reassembly of pool accessories like ladders, diving boards, lights, etc.
- Addition of start-up chemicals
The pool may have to be drained and cleaned with chlorine, acid or other cleaning products. Astro's professional pool openers can determine the appropriate chemical at the time of service if needed.